Each product has been independently selected by our editorial team. We may receive commissions from some links to products on this page. Promotions are subject to availability and retailer’s terms.
The latest captivating adventure from acclaimed director Jordan Peele, noIt’s coming to Digital HD next week, and as if going back to the movie isn’t exciting enough, the release will include a number of special features to help unravel the complex nature of the narrative. Scenes included with the release, muzzle reels, and features about the film’s threat design will be omitted, although it will also include an hour-long documentary that dives into all of the film’s mysteries. Watch the full details of the movie’s features below before no It hits Digital HD on September 20 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on October 25.
In a press release, “Academy Award-winning director Jordan Peele ((get out, we) unleashes his latest thriller with noNightmare, a mysterious sci-fi, is available to own for the first time as a collector’s edition on Digital September 20 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD October 25 from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. Freshly grounded on rotten tomatoes, this “magician who keeps pushing boundaries” (Peter Travers, News letters) You will never look at clouds the same way again. The Collectors’ Exclusive Edition comes packed with over 90 minutes of never-before-seen bonus content, including a revealing documentary that delves into the film’s rich DNA and Bill’s incredible vision; An exploration into the concept, design and implementation of the “Jean Jacket” entity; Deleted scenes, gag reel and more attract fans behind the scenes for an out-of-this-world adventure.
“Featuring an incredibly talented and dynamic team, no Written, directed and produced by Jordan Peele, it features the outstanding performance of Oscar winner Daniel Kaluuya (Come out, Judas and the Black ChristEmmy Award winner Kiki PalmerCrooks, Queens cries), Oscar nominee Stephen Yeon (Minari, The Walking Dead), Michael Wincott (Basquiat, what just happened), and breakout star Brandon Perea (Organic Agriculture).
Jordan Peele reimagines the summer movie with noThe vast epic of supernatural science fiction. After their father’s horrific death, Hollywood animal Wrangler OJ (Kaluuya) and his sister Emerald (Palmer) begin observing unexplained phenomena on their vast Southern California ranch that lead them into an obsessive rabbit hole as they plot attempts to capture the mystery on camera. Together with a former child star turned circuit manager for a family park (Yeun) who neighbors the siblings, the pair’s efforts to chase the scene soon lead to horrific consequences and unimaginable horror. The result is a complex social thriller that removes the inseparable seeds of violence, danger and opportunism from the romantic history of the American West…and from the show business themselves.
Bonus features are as follows:
- Shadows: Made no – decipher the meaning no With Jordan Peele. Secrets are revealed through this 56-minute immersion that explores the film’s unanswered questions, takes you on an intimate journey inside every aspect of production and provides a detailed look at Peele’s revolutionary filmmaking process.
- Deleted scenes – Watch five unreleased scenes from no
- gag reel – A clip of funny incidents and highlights from the main cast
- Call him jacket Jan The subject of the Haywood siblings’ infatuation is an entity known only as “Jane Jackett”. The filmmakers provide insights into the concept, design and implementation of this mysterious object.
- The Mysterious Man of Muybridge – deep dive in horse in motion By Eadweard Muybridge, her relationship with the Haywoods, and how she relates to the larger themes of no.
no It hits Digital HD on September 20 and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD on October 25.
Would you add the movie to your collection? Tell us in the comments or call Patrick Kavanaugh Live on Twitter To talk about all things Star Wars and horror!
#Home #video #details #disclosed #including #hourlong #documentary