San Francisco–(work wireToday, Innovaccer unveiled its Innovaccer Experience CenterThe industry’s first solution to transform the call center into an integrated, data-driven experience center for consumers for healthcare front-line agents. The Innovaccer Experience Center unifies patient and consumer data across virtually all stages of the healthcare journey, giving call center agents everything they need to know about clinical, demographic, behavioral history, and person interaction in one place – so they can deliver fast, efficient services, and personalized customer experiences. On the first call and every call.
Patients do not contact the health system call center to purchase a car or schedule a vacation; “They’re communicating with real-world health issues,” said Gary Druckenmiller, Jr., general manager of customer relationship management at Innovaccer. “Traditional call centers send these callers down a rabbit hole to pick from a list of options and enter personal information, only to be passed to the live agent who handles the call, asks the same questions again, and moves the caller down the line. This is inefficient, frustrating, and time-consuming. But this Today is changing with the introduction of the Innovaccer Experience Center. We empower service providers to give consumers the integrated experience they want, drive loyalty and lead to better business performance, and instantly transform your call center from a focus on responsiveness to one on growth.”
Innovaccer Experience Center – an integral part of CRM management solution—Powered by Innovaccer Health Cloud’s Best in KLAS . Data & Analytics Platform, which integrates patient data from various electronic health records, healthcare IT systems, communication systems, and more to create a 360-degree patient record. Consolidated patient records provide a single source of truth about a patient, giving call center agents a comprehensive “guided” view of a patient’s personal, clinical, financial and other historical information – all on one screen.
When contacting the Innovaccer Experience Center, consumers receive a deeply personal experience of “Show Me You Know Me”. There is no proxy-to-proxy bouncing, no queuing while the proxy navigates multiple IT systems or browser tabs, no waiting as long in the queue as another number. Consumers get the answers they want, and the referrals and appointments they need faster than ever, thanks to the Innovaccer Experience Center’s “One Pane of Glass” that enables agents to dedicate 100% of their attention to serving the consumer. Agents can:
- 360-degree access to consumer profiles: Call center agents can access comprehensive caller profiles that combine clinical, demographic, and behavioral data and participate in a comprehensive patient view. This comprehensive channel, 360-degree patient profiles puts every previous post within the reach of the agent.
- Get to the solution of the first call quicklyContext-based healthcare workflows enable agents to quickly assign multiple appointments, make referrals, register patients for events, register grievances, and supplement or add-on-sale services. Integrated, automated task routing across departments allows agents to reach a first call solution quickly and accurately.
- Simplify workflow: Single sign-on, consistent user interface, and integrated workflows allow providers to track and nurture, so they can promote the right intervention at the right time. Configurable omnichannel view consolidates consumer data from multiple EHRs; Innovaccer’s Industry Leadership CRM solution and other common CRM systems; telephone service providers; In addition to referral management, care management and patient access systems. The result is a single source of truth that helps agents identify and act on several health issues at once.
- Monitor operations in real timeLive dashboards allow agents to improve the performance of their teams by assessing communication metrics as they occur. Consistent call logging and enhanced CTI call reporting provide visibility of all customer engagements and touch points. For admins, it has never been easier to assess agent performance with reports that track call abandonment rate, first call resolution rate, average calls per day, scheduled appointments, and appointment completion rates.
- Measure results and track return on investment: Imagine a 70% increase in the number of calls handled per day. Reduce call recording time by up to 65%. Reduced average training time by 40%. Call processing time decreased by 20%. Increased call center efficiency by 27%. Call centers can gain these performance insights by giving their agents a single view of all the consumer information and actions they need to provide the highest levels of service.
Call centers can now be a hub for improving patient satisfaction, increasing visits and reducing no-shows, driving referrals, enhancing portal registrations, and reducing wait times. And when used as part of CRM solution from Innovaccereven clinical and financial outcomes can be linked to the campaign response at the channel level, allowing the measurement of overall campaign performance and return on investment – something no other solution offers.
For healthcare leaders, the era of aggregating countless point solutions to collect healthcare contact data, manage workflows, take care actions and boost revenue, and create analytics manually is over. Through the Innovaccer Experience Center, providers gain a single point of view, a single point of action, and a single point of contact to deliver the best patient service and deliver unparalleled experiences that improve clinical outcomes and enhance business performance.
Innovaccer Inc. Health Cloud, Inc., is dedicated to accelerating innovation in healthcare. Innovaccer® Health Cloud unifies patient data across systems and care settings, and enables healthcare organizations to develop modern, scalable applications that improve clinical, financial and operational outcomes. Innovaccer solutions are deployed across more than 1,600 hospitals and clinics in the United States, enabling transformation in the delivery of care for more than 96,000 physicians, and helping providers work collaboratively with payers and life sciences companies. Innovaccer has helped its customers standardize the health records of more than 39 million people and achieve cumulative cost savings of more than $1 billion. Innovaccer is the #1 rated data and analytics platform by KLAS, and the #1 rated population health technology platform by Black Book. For more information, please visit the website Innovaccer.com.
#generation #healthcare #call #center #arrived